Olive Oil Unscented Soap, 6.6 oz
During ancient times, people had taken advantage of the skin softening benefits of Olive Oil Unscented Soap. Once mixed with lye during soap making, it contributes to lighter, healthier, smoother, and suppler skin. Olive oil mainly consists of monounsaturated-fatty acids. They aid the body in manufacturing prostaglandins, which helps moisten, soften, and firm the skin. They also contain antioxidants that fight cell degeneration. Hydroxytyrosol is one of the most powerful antioxidants. In addition, Oleocanthal, one of the chemicals found in Olive Oil, is noted to have positive anti-inflammatory benefits.Check out all of our other Soap products here.
- Hyper Moisturizing: Olive Oil Unscented Soap cleans the skin without stripping our body’s natural oils to avoid dry and flaky skin.
- Hypoallergenic: According to a Pediatric Dermatology publication in 2008, Olive Oil is safe to use on infants.
- Rich in Antioxidants: We encounter free radicals in our day-to-day activities that accelerate aging and can cause disease. Our Olive Oil Soap is a great source of vitamin A, E, and antioxidants, which can reverse the damage to your skin.
- Sensitive Skin: Olive Oil Soap is great for sensitive skin, especially those who suffer from psoriasis, eczema, and acne. Because Olive Oil is a fantastic emollient, it can soften your skin, while leaving your pores unclogged.
- Olive Oil Soap contains squalene, a naturally occuring compound. Squalane and squalene work together to aid in preventing your skin’s natural oils from oxidizing, as it can lead to cell damage.
Saponified virgin Olive oil, Distilled water
This product is free from: phthalates, sulfates, parabens, gluten, cruelty, and chemicals
Net weight: 6.6 oz (187 g)