Ingredients: Saponified virgin olive oil, Distilled water, Unscented
For babies/sensitive skin/all type of skin
Net Wt: 6.6 oz
Why Olive Oil Soap Unscented? During the ancient time, people had taken the advantage of the skin softening benefits of olive oil or miracle oil. Once this is mixed with lye during the process of soap making, it contributes whiter, healthier, smoother and suppler skin. Olive oil mainle consists from monounsaturated-fatty acids. This aids the body to manufacture prostaglandins that helps moisten, soften and firm the skin. This also contains anti-oxidants that fight cell degeneration. The antioxidant being found is called hydroxytyrosol, known to be one of the powerful.
Benefits of Olive Oil Soap:
• Hyper Moisturizing: Olive Oil Soap cleans the skin without stripping out body’s natural oil for your skin not to end up flaky and dry after every use.
• Hypoallergenic: Olive Oil Soap is less allergic reaction being noted. According to Pediatric Dermatology publication in 2008, they found out that this oil suits creams hat is used on infants.
• Rich in Antioxidants: Since you encounter several free radicals in day to day activities that damages cells and potentially cause accelerating aging and disease. This is great source of Vitamin A, E and Antioxidants. Oleocanthal is one of the chemicals found in Olive Oil Soap were in this is noted to have positive anti inflammatory benefits.
• Sensitive Skin: Olive oil Soap is designed for sensitive skins were in it smoothen and often the skin since this is one of the fantastic emollient. This helps skin relieved from psoriasis and eczema since this leaves pores unclog. Great for people who have minor t severe condition of acne.
• Olive Oil Soap contains squalene that naturally produced with the used of skin sebum glands. Squalane and squalene works together to aid prevent skin natural oil from oxidizing that leads to several cell-deterioration.