Benefits of Cinnamon Hand and Body Lotion
Flax seed oil (omega 3, omega 6) helps with eczema, acne, psoriasis, rosacea, dry and flaky skin. Apricot oil (vitamins A, C, E, K) for dry and irritated skin.
Consult with yuor physician before use.
Cinnamon Hand and Body Lotion, 4 oz
Our Cinnamon Hand and Body Lotion is specifically formulated for dry and irritated skin. In particular, this lotion contains vitamins A, C, E, and K. Its lightweight formula is gentle on your skin, while also being tough enough to fight the dryness to restore its elasticity. Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil, the main ingredient in this lotion, also contains therapeutic properties. As a result, the oil is extracted from the bark, while the extract is extracted once the oil is dissolved. You can also check out our compact size Cinnamon Bar Lotion here.
- Contains vitamins A, C, E, and K
- 100% non-toxic, handmade
- Moisturizes dry and flaky skin
- Nourishes skin with essential vitamins, restoring elasticity
- Hydrates with 6 different natural oils and 3 extracts
- Acts as an effective repellent against mosquito bites
- When massaged, can ease stiff muscle and joint pain
- Can help ease respiratory tract ailment symptoms
- With regular use, can reduce anxiety and fight stress
- Effective in treating stuffy nose, cold, vomiting, and nausea
Aqua, Flax seed oil, Coconut oil, Apricot kernel oil, Rose hip seed oil, Rose extract, Chamomile extract, Aloe vera extract, Lecithin Brassica Campestris, Tocopherol (vitamin E), Sunflower seed oil, Rice Bran oil, Stearic Acid, Lecithin, Candelilla wax, Xantham gum, Optophen Plus, Cinnamon Leaf essential oil
This product is free from: phthalates, sulfates, parabens, gluten, cruelty, and chemicals
How to use:
Good for all skin types. Apply as needed, gently rub the lotion on body in a circular motion. Be cautious when applying near the eyes, open wounds, cuts, or bruises, as irritation can occur. Keep out of reach of children. Check the list of ingredients for allergies. For external use only.
Net weight: 4 oz (113 g)